Subject: RE: Additional MIME headers

MIME default action for headers that are not understood
is to ignore the headers. So it is not a MIME related error
if there are extra headers.

What other kinds of error does the MSH report on?
Is another error category code available for this?

I think it should at most be a "warning"
at some level of semantics checking,
and even then, you
should be able to configure the
software not to send the warning!