Subject: RE: Registry Security Spec Version 003

Just to let you know,

Sid from Netfish raised the concern of whether or not we should actually
require a minimum security profile for interoperability
on the last TRP call.  He feels it is imperative for TRP to chose one
profile.  I have suggested to him and to
Anders and the Technical  Architecture team that this be considered as part
of the
"conformance" section of the technical architecture document (new version
just released).

Have you all looked at the architecture doc?
Do you believe this will work?

I believe this issue will need to come to a vote soon.

Maryann

"Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com> on 12/27/2000 03:40:26 PM