Subject: RE: Applying transformations to Payloads (compression)

Yes, that makes all the sense (and it'll work in practice too !) in both
points you make.
Besides, aren't we always really saying doing business via ebXML will be
efficient for everyone. Business & technical alike !

Thanks again for the time. Just proves to me again, ebXML can be easily made
to work in business.
Dave