Subject: RE: SequenceNumber [was:minutes 21-Dec-2000 tr&p con-call]

Shimamura

I think it will be a good idea to include the ideas about notification of
SequenceNumber reset. We will finalize this decision at the F2F in London
this coming week.

Regards

From: SHIMAMURA Masayoshi [mailto:shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 3:23 AM
To: Burdett, David
Cc: 'Martin W Sachs'; ebXML Transport (E-mail); IWASA Kazunori; Jacques
Durand

Mr. David Burdett,

I agree with Mr. Martin W. Sachs. His suggestion is same as my intention.
In addition, I'd like to ask you to not remove the notification function
of reset of SequenceNumber. If a conversation continues for *very long
time*, the SequenceNumber might be reset in the conversation at a time.
For example, when upgrade of middleware, when system crash and its
repair, etc. The notification function of reset of SequenceNumber is
needed for such situation.

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001 09:13:32 -0800
"Burdett, David" <david.burdett@commerceone.com> wrote:
> Marty
>
> You make a good point, we need to include the ability to wrap sequence
> numbers as Shimamura has suggested.
>
> David

SHIMAMURA Masayoshi <shima.masa@jp.fujitsu.com>
TEL:+81-45-476-4590(ext.7128-4241)  FAX:+81-45-476-4726(ext.7128-6783)
Planning Dep., Strategic Planning Div., Software Group, FUJITSU LIMITED