Subject: Vancouver work stream ideas

Participants,

	after the London face to face I would like to suggest an initial 3
work streams for Vancouver as it is only 4 weeks away. 1) Reliable messaging
- Multi-hop black box/clearing centre and many intermediaries.  2) Document
editing/completion.   3) Change control/issue assessment and classification.

	I do not believe this is a definitive list just a starter and for
people to start thinking what we need to do to deliver a 1.0 draft
specification on Friday February 16.  I hope we can have an agenda ready for
the start of the meeting.

Ian Jones
E-Commerce Engineer