Subject: Thank you

London Face to Face Participants

	thank you for attending the Meeting.  I enjoyed seeing so many of
you and it was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to host the meeting.
I believe we solved some issues and identified ways to move us forward to
Vancouver and beyond. (I almost got the Buzz Light Year reference in.)

	I hope you enjoyed your time in London.

Ian Jones
E-Commerce Engineer