Subject: RE: updated trp agenda in vancouver

the only problem is see, and you know this is that we are going to need more
time for the  rm and the sync messaging than are in the agenda. we also have
to spend time getting the final version of the document edited and ready for
submittal to the ebxml review cycle the following monday... rik

-----Original Message-----
From: christopher ferris [mailto:chris.ferris@east.sun.com]
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2001 8:14 AM
To: Rik Drummond; ebXML Transport (E-mail)

I suggest that we start assigning time slots.

Here goes:

Monday
9-12    bootcamp
12-1    lunch
1-2     discussion of soap and tr&p
2-4     POC pow wow
4-5     status and wrap-up
5-      steering committee re: soap and tr&p issue

Tuesday
8-9     subteam formation and assignments
9-12    reliable messaging
12-1    lunch-n-learn
1-4     reliable messaging
4-5     status and wrap-up