Subject: RE: submitted on behalf of Igor Balabine....... CPA and overrides

David,

That's not a case of behaving like a small guy.  The big guys don't want to
discard business either!

Cheers,
        Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: David Fischer [mailto:david@drummondgroup.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2001 9:54 AM
To: Maryann Hondo
Cc: ebXML Transport (E-mail)
Subject: RE: submitted on behalf of Igor Balabine....... CPA and
overrides

Let me understand...  If I (a small business man) get a multi-million dollar
PO from IBM but the security is not EXACTLY correct, I am just to discard?
This is my chance, my dream.  I am going to verify and process this
out-of-band.  I will certainly NOT discard just because a bit is out of
place.

We have to think small.  Most businesses cannot do business like the big
guys.  They cannot be that strict, arbitrarily rejecting business documents
because they might lie just outside the rules.

David Fischer
Drummond Group