Subject: Re: Manifest Element - Where located? - 2

This is already provided for as the Reference xlink:href is an URI
value which includes the xpath/xpointer subset of URI values.

"Burdett, David" wrote:

> I agree with Chris. We can't stop people putting payload in the body. In
> fact, I think we should explicity allow it as then the TRP specs could be
> used more easily by the SOAP community who put payloads in the SOAP body.
>
> So, all we need to do is allow the manifest to reference an element in an
> XML document using XPATH and I think we would be OK.
>
> David

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris