Subject: Re: Manifest Element - Where located?

If there is a fault, what purpose doe sthe ack serve? Indeed,
it MAY have been the ack that caused the fault;-)

This goes to the argument that we've been having in the SOAP
technical subteam that our error MAY be better served as an Header
element rather than as a child element of SOAP:Fault.

"Burdett, David" wrote:

> Body need to be present during a Fault?<<<
>
> Yes. You can put an acknowledgement element in the body if an "ackRequested"
> was set to "true".
>
> David

begin:vcard
n:Ferris;Christopher
tel;cell:508-667-0402
tel;work:781-442-3063
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Sun Microsystems, Inc;XTC Advanced Development
version:2.1
email;internet:chris.ferris@east.sun.com
title:Sr. Staff Engineer
fn:Christopher Ferris