Subject: RE: Returning the whole message on Message Expiry Delivery Failur es

I also support the motion.

From: Doug Bunting [mailto:Doug@ariba.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 11:27 AM
To: 'Marc Breissinger'; david@drummondgroup.com; Burdett, David; ebXML
Transport (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Returning the whole message on Message Expiry Delivery
Failur es

I second the motion.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Breissinger [mailto:marcb@webmethods.com]
Sent: March 1, 2001 10:39
To: david@drummondgroup.com; Burdett, David; ebXML Transport (E-mail)
Failures

I propose the following wording:

If the TO Party's MSH receives a message where TimeToLive has expired, it
SHALL send a message to the From party MSH, reporting that the TimeToLive of
the message has expired. This message SHALL contain an Error in the
ErrorList that has the errorCode attribute set to TimeToLiveExpired, and the
severity attribute set to Error.

Simply don't mention anything about the expired payload at all.

marc

Marc Breissinger                                   voice (W): 703-460-2504
Director, Product Strategy - webMethods, Inc.	   voice (C): 703-989-7689
Email:  marcb@webmethods.com                               We're Hiring!!!
Email2: breissim@earthlink.net                   http://www.webMethods.com