Subject: some security comments on 0.98

Great job, guys.I think I'll need to read it several times, but
just a few comments

When evaluating the migration to SOAP, were you aware of this
note submitted to the W3C ?  http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP-dsig/

in the table of security profiles:
profile 2 ...can we change this?
     sending MSH authenticates and receiving MSH (strikethrough: validates )authoriz(strikethrough: ationes )
     sender based on (strikethrough: from )communitcation channel credentials..

profile3
     sending MSH authenticates and (strikethrough: receiving ) both MSH's negotiate a (strikethrough: used )secure channel
     to transmit data

Maryann