Subject: Re: MAJOR TECNICAL comments on v0.98

Shimamura-san,

No, it MAY be present ONLY when OnceAndOnlyOnce is
specified, not always present. What this means is
that SequenceNumber MAY be used to effect RM (recipient
MSH uses it to determine if all messages have been
received in window) without requiring the receiving
MSH to impose ordering of delivery to "application"
unless messageOrderSemantics is set to "Guaranteed".