Subject: RE: v.98b - SOAP 'Via" Element

-----Original Message-----
From:	Miller, Robert (GXS) [SMTP:Robert.Miller@gxs.ge.com]
Sent:	Thursday, March 15, 2001 1:47 PM
To:	ebxml-transport@lists.ebxml.org
Subject:	RE: v.98b - SOAP 'Via" Element

<snip>
I've read the SOAP 1.1 and SOAP Messages with Attachments three times now,
and still cannot find documentation for the SOAP "Via" element. The URL's
on
my documents are:

SOAP Messages with Attachments:
  http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/general/soapattachspec.asp

Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.1
  W3C Note 08 May 2000
  http://www.w3.org/TR/SOAP/

Of course, you won't find a "Via" element in either of the above