Subject: comments on David's proposed changes

All,

I have attached a marked up version of David's proposed change for
separation of Acknowledgment and DeliveryReceipt. Save for the
comments I made in the attached, I am fine with the changes as
proposed. Nice job David!

As for the proposed change for support of RefToMessageId in the
context of a Message Status query, I am confused. Is the RefToMessageId
solo in the SOAP:Body with merely the Service/Action to identify the
request? What about the response message that includes the StatusData
element. Shouldn't the StatusData element be augmented with the
RefToMessageId of the message being queried and the
MessageHeader/MessageData/RefToMessageId refer to the MessageId of the
request message (as opposed to the MessageId of the message being queried)?

David, can you please comment?

Thanks,

Chris

Changes_to_Support_Separation_of_Delivery_Receipt_fromAcknowledgement.doc