Subject: ebxml trp next phase

Congratulations! The message service specification was unanimously approved
during the Friday plenary.

The ebXML TRP WG successfully completed its mission and was terminated, as
planned, on Friday may 11, 2001.

The TRP WG should become the Message Services TC under OASIS. The first
meeting of this new group will take place in Dallas Texas on July 14-16,
2001.

During the transition Brian Gibb, of Sterling Commerce, is the acting team
lead and the only official officer of the team until new officers are chosen
in the July meeting.

The ebXML TRP mail list will remain active.

I have never enjoyed working with a group so much as you and I have never
had the privilege of working with such a high-caliber set of individuals.

Thank you for giving me the privilege and pleasure of being the team lead
for this effort.

Rik Drummond