ebxml message

Subject: Requirements Specification Approved by Team

I am pleased to announce that the ebXML Requirements Specification has
been approved by the Requirements Team for submission for the first
comment period by the full ebXML work group.   We will post the document
no later than Monday, March 6.   The comment period will open on that
date and close on Monday, March 27.  I will be sending out another
message in the next day or so with instructions on how to access the
document.

My thanks and congratulations to our team for a job well done,
especially our editor Mark Crawford.  Thanks also to the efforts of all
of you on the other teams in helping us to capture your requirements.

Regards,

Mike Rawlins, ebXML Work Group, Requirements Project Team Leader
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/requirements/