ebxml message

Subject: RE: XML Gave A War, But Nobody Came

Message text written by INTERNET:mwsachs@us.ibm.com
> A flexible run-time can support both ebXML-based
messaging and the existing application designs through the use of plug-ins
or equivalent customization aids.  tpaML provides the constructs necessary
for specifying what variants of the run-time are needed, what specific
message schemas are being used, and so forth, by a given pair of partners.

<SalesPitch>
    Anyone who wants to find out more about tpaML can get the spec and a
   white paper from xml.org/xmlorg_resources.  Anyone who wants to get into
   tpaML discussions is welcome to join ebXML@lists.oasis-open.org.
</SalesPitch><

Good pitch Marty, but for my 2cents, tpaML is ok as a reference point, but
there are several areas that need significant improvement.  Also tpaML
falls well short of meeting EU regulations on privacy and protection.

Once we have the ebXML infrastructure then we can really improve
tpaML - just IMHO!

Thanks, DW.