ebxml message

Subject: RE: XML Gave A War, But Nobody Came

 Please take me away from this mailinglist!!!!!!
/peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Rachel Foerster
To: 'Kanaskie, Kurt A (Kurt)'; 'William J. Kammerer'; 'ebXML List'
Sent: 2000-06-01 23:28

Kurt,

You make a valid point....one that my logic overlooked.

While I agree with your perspective about getting to a common
infrastructure
first, I'm not at all convinced that we get to one single common
document
content....

Using XML to tag and structure will be the commonality; the ebXML
framework
will be (hopefully) the common infrastrasture; but common content. Wow!
that's a tall order. Process requirements analysis could - note I say
could - get to the lowest common set of content. This is where I think
the
small organizations will be. The mid-to-large size guys will be far more
customized.

RAchel