ebxml message

Subject: RE: ebXML will end up being too expensive for small business

>>>ebXML will end up being too expensive for small business, and very
similar to EDI which preceded it<<<

Two of the goals for the transport routing & packaging group are, I quote:
"1) to scale from SMEs to large companies
2) to scale from low power to high end solutions"

So we definitely have small business in mind. From a messaging perspective I
think what this should mean is that if you are small business equipped with
email and an XML aware browser that handles XML style sheets, then you
should be able to communicate.

Would this meet the requirement? It doesn't look like EDI to me.

David