ebxml message

Subject: List matters - PLEASE READ NOW

A number of comments to this list lately have been completely unacceptable
in tone and vocabularly. I am asking you all to do the following:

1. keep the discussion to the topic of ebXML
2. do not use any profanity
3. do not start or continue personal attacks on anyone
4. be civil - I assume most of us are adults here, so behave like one

If you have problems with the list, send mail to Karl Best at
Do not tell the whole list. Try to follow the removal instructions below.
If they do not
work for you, contact Karl.

Notify me directly at sutor@us.ibm.com of any ongoing problems.

On behave of the ebXML Executive Committee, I apologize for any
inappropriate mail
that may have passed over this list. It will not be tolerated in the

Bob Sutor
Program Director, XML Technology
Vice-Chair, ebXML