ebxml message

Subject: ebXML Core Components Comments Procedure

Hello

Can all formal comments regarding the draft core components paper entitled
"methodology for describing core components" be addressed primarily to
following recipients:

Lisa Shreve (CC Team leader) lms@wwnet.com <mailto:lms@wwnet.com>
Sue Probert (joint editor) sue@ets-edi.compulink.co.uk
<mailto:sue@ets-edi.compulink.co.uk>
James Whittle (joint editor) james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk
<mailto:james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk>
Hisanao Sugamata (Author) hsedi@ibm.net <mailto:hsedi@ibm.net>
Martin Byan (Author) mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com <mailto:mtbryan@sgml.u-net.com>

Of coarse I would encourage comments on this document to be copied to the
listserve, but by following this procedure it enables formal comments to be
handled distinct from general ones.

The document is question can be found at the core components team site until
it is published on the public site.
http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/core_components/
<http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/core_components/>

Kind regards

James Whittle
CC joint editor

Tel. No. 44 (0)20 7655 9022
Fax No. 44 (0)20 7681 2278

10 Maltravers Street, LONDON, WC2R 3BX.
www Address: www.e-centre.org.uk <http://www.e-centre.org.uk>
e-mail james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk <mailto:james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk>

Best business practice in a digital age.

Important Notice

The above information is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any
use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by person(s)
or entity other than the intended recipient is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please would you
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The sender is
not responsible for the completeness or
accuracy of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public
network.