ebxml message

Subject: URGENT - Accommodations for ebXML Vancouver 2001

A quick reminder that time is running out for those who have not
made their hotel reservation for our Vancouver meeting. Judging by
the current registration number MANY of you have either decided
not to attend or forgotten to register. PLEASE take a moment and
book you room now. That way you will have a room when arriving in
Vancouver. The cutoff date is 20 January. After that date there is
no guaranty that the hotel will still have room nor at that rate.

Hope to see you all in Vancouver,

Klaus
ebXML Chair

>Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2001 12:29:36 -0800
>From: Teresa Cheung <teresa.cheung@xmlglobal.com>
>Subject: Accommodations for ebXML Vancouver 2001
>To: "'ebXML'" <ebxml@lists.ebxml.org>

Just a reminder for those planning to attend the ebXML conference
in Vancouver, February 12 - 16, 2001.

ACCOMMODATIONS
---------------
The special ebXML room rates at our event location,
the Westin Bayshore Resort & Marina, are now available till
* January 20, 2001 *

ROOM RATES
-----------
Main Building Guestrooms:
$190.00CAD Single/Double Occupancy

Tower Building Guestrooms
$220.00CAD Single/Double Occupancy

(Above rates are effective February 10 - 18, 2001)

** PLEASE NOTE **
-  Reservations must be made by January 20, 2001
   to take advantage of this special rate.
-  After January 12, 2001, to make reservations you will
   have to call the hotel directly at (604)682-3377 and refer
   to the XML Global/ebXML event.
-  After Jan 20, 2001 there is no guarantee that this
   rate will still be available.

To book your room now, click here:
http://www.ebxmlvancouver.org/accommodations.html

Please feel free to email me any questions.
Teresa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Teresa Cheung
XML Global Technologies, Inc.
"Intelligent Information"
Tel:(604) 717-1100  ext.120    Fax:(604) 717-1107
Toll Free:  1-800-201-1848 ext.120
teresa.cheung@xmlglobal.com
http://www.xmlglobal.com

=
 Join us at ** ebXML VANCOUVER 2001 **
 -- February 12 - 16, 2001
 -- Westin Bayshore Resort & Marina - Vancouver, Canada
 Register for this premier event a
www.ebxmlvancouver.org
=

Klaus-Dieter Naujok                          ebXML & TMWG Chair
Netfish Technologies, Santa Clara, CA, Chief Technology Officer