ebxml message

Archive searching has been added to the ebXML mail lists.

You may search the archives for all ebXML lists by using the form at the
bottom of the page at http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/.

To search a specific list you should select the link to that list's archive,
then use the search form at the bottom of that page. For any given list you
may also search a specific date or thread by clicking on those links then
use the search fields that appear.

The search database is updated once a day, so search hits may not include
very recent messages.

This functionallity was developed by elistX, who provides mail list services
to OASIS. Please send me any comments about this new feature and I will
forward them to elistX.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations