ebxml message

Subject: ebXML EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES

Dear ebXML Participant,

As we draw near the completion of our hard work, it becomes increasingly
important that we demonstrate vendor support for ebXML. The ebXML
Marketing Awareness Project Team has negotiated two excellent
opportunities for ebXML participants to be recognized as supporters of
the initiative. XML One London and XML DevCon Spring will both feature
an "ebXML Pavilion" on their exhibit floors. ebXML participants may
reserve special, fully-furnished booth pods in these areas.

XML One
London
Mar 19-22
http://www.xmlconference.com/london/index.asp
SIGS/101 has reserved 13 ebXML pods for their London exhibition. Each
pod measures approx. 2 meters wide x 1.5 meters deep (storage units and
shelves 0.5m deep) and includes a Customised Header, Custom counter top,
plus monitor shelf, Lockable under counter storage, spot light, power
and an Internet Connection via LAN. The all inclusive cost is £2,900.
Contact Gary Cunningham, Director of Sales for SIGS, at 01483 469080,
07711 889846 Mobile, gcunningham@101com.co.uk to reserve your space.

XML DevCon
New York City
April 9-10
http://www.xmldevcon2001.com/NY/index.html
Camelot Communications has reserved space for 10 organizations to
participate in their "ebXML Pavilion." Special ebXML booths  include a
Display Pod, Overhead monitor, signage and power. The all inclusive cost
is $2,000 USD. Internet connectivity is available for $700 USD extra.
Booth space must be confirmed by January 30th in order to participate.
For further details please contact Michael Weiner - mweiner@us.ibm.com.

On behalf of the ebXML Marketing Awareness Project Team, we hope that
you will take advantage of one or both of these opportunities to show
your commitment to ebXML. The demonstration pods should be
Vendor-Specific and represent work-in-progress on implementation of
ebXML specifications. We urge you to act now, as space will be allocated
on a first come - first served basis.

Simon Nicholson, Sun Microsystems
Michael Weiner, IBM
Co-chairs of the ebXML Marketing Awareness Project Team