ebxml-architecture message

Subject: Global Deliverables Comment on Working Model

Hi Team,

The following are comments I make as a team member, not as Team Chair:

I do not view the proof of concept item as a '4-month' deliverable; nor do I

view the creation of a working model as the sole responsiblity of this team.
I do believe that a working model should be a deliverable of the overall
ebXML project.  I believe responsiblity for defining the technical
from which the model is constructed is our responsibility.  I believe
of the working model is the joint responsibility of several ebXML teams.
I believe it is the responsbility of our team to document the working model
an end of project deliverable of our team.

Other comments on this?

  Bob Miller