Subject: eDTD draft for consideration.

All,

This may be judged to be premature, but seeing that
an awful lot of people has been asking me about this
I thought it time to post this.

Please see:  http://www.bizcodes.org/eDTD/xml-eDTDWP.htm

for download ZIP and draft on this.

At this time - probably best to defer full discussion till Orlando and
shortly thereafter.  If people want to send me comments directly
in the meantime - glad to receive those - especially enhancements
and suggestions to be included in the working draft.

The rational here is to better understand the technical options to
help guide and direct the requirements work too.

Bottom up approach clearly, to compliment the bottom-down.

Thanks, DW.