Subject: RE: Agenda Comments

Melanie's request to discuss Orland faciliites and meeting times will be
handled under 'Schedule for next meeting'
I've added '(Orlando)' to that bullet.  Melanie, is that enough change, or
should I add second level bullets and give
more detail there?

Melanie's request to have team members prepare brief presentations on
external doucments they have knowledge of
falls under the heading 'Individual/Sub-team work assignments'.  I've added
two bullets under that heading.

The revised preliminary agenda is:

*	Appointment of recording secretary for this meeting
*	Announcement of Attendees
*	Motion to approve agenda
*	Administrative Items
*	Participation responsibilities of team members
*	Status of permanent web site and list servers
*	Approval of Project Scope, Project Mission, and Project Deliverables
*	Liaisons
*	Liaison Reports
*	ebXML Requirements
*	Core Components
*	Transport, Routing and Packaging
*	Registry and Repository
*	Messaging and Packaging
*	Sales, Education, and Marketing
*	Technical Support
*	Business Process Methodology
*	External Organizations
*	Assignments of individuals to unfulfilled liaison posts
*	Discussion of submitted work items (as posted on the team web site)
*	Individual/Sub-team work assignments
		- Preparation of brief presentations on documents for
Orlando Meeting
		- Preparation of draft text on Techncial Architecture work
items
*	New Business
*	Schedule for next meeting (Orlando)
*	Adjournment