Subject: VS: langauges and tags

Dear All
As a non english speaking native but a rather long experience of
transforming things to one culture to another,  I strongly support, that the
tags should be made by mnemonic english and translations to other languages
(cultures) should be made separately by people who know the business and
their culture. If ebXML should have the terms in many languages, you can add
half year to the time of the work for every other language and more if the
cultures are not so near another as those in Portugal and Russia.
best wishes
Matti Vasara