Subject: Technical Architecture draft

Dear all:

Please find (attached) the ebXML Technical Architecture Specification
(current draft v 0.6) which has been scrutinized by the group.  We have
reached consensus on this document and wish to have it sent to the Plenary
for a two week comment period.

Can you please place this file, along with a comment period statement and
procedures information, on the ebXML.org website front page.

Our deliverable was to have it up by tomorrow on the main page.  Can you
please make that happen?

Thank you in advance.

Duane Nickull

President, Software Systems Architect