Subject: Re: latest Version

<Anders>
2. Comments received so far. We received a number of comments from Nikola
(previously known as Nicola). They include some labelled show-stoppers. Am I
to understand these as important issues for Tokyo or that we do not have
consensus? Also I have in my personal copy of the spec replaced section 16
with Scott's proposal.
</Anders>

My feeling was that we would need to address the issues that I've labeled as
"show stopper" before we send the doc to QA (and I hope that all 6 of them
are easily resolvable). Talking about consensus, I would certainly vote for
doc to go to QA.

Regards,
Nikola