ebxml-architecture message

Subject: Re: latest Version

2. Comments received so far. We received a number of comments from Nikola
(previously known as Nicola). They include some labelled show-stoppers. Am I
to understand these as important issues for Tokyo or that we do not have
consensus? Also I have in my personal copy of the spec replaced section 16
with Scott's proposal.

My feeling was that we would need to address the issues that I've labeled as
"show stopper" before we send the doc to QA (and I hope that all 6 of them
are easily resolvable). Talking about consensus, I would certainly vote for
doc to go to QA.