Subject: Re: latest Version

<Line 801 - show stopper>
We should not call the upper layer "Transport Layer". There are many other
aspects in this layer so I wouldn't use this name.
</Line 801 - show stopper>

<Brian>
Hmmm... Any suggestions on an alternate name???
</Brian>

Quick fix. Don't call it at all? Line shows the boundary.

<Line 964 - show stopper>
Please put back the graphics from the draft version of TR&P section, which
was posted on 10/3/2000. Current ones seem to be corrupted (do not show
everything).
</Line 964 - show stopper>

<Brian>
The diagrams were revised to make them more readable in print format.
Furthermore, the comments posted to the list by Chris Ferris
(http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-architecture/200010/msg00016.html)
</Brian>

There was another msg after that one, which addresses the same issue:
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-architecture/200010/msg00017.html

When I look at the doc, Figure 16 and Figure 17 are not in color and they
don't show all the pieces that were in our draft version. I would still
suggest to put back "draft" diagrams.

Regards,
Nikola