Subject: RE: ebXML TA: removing Section 9.0, Open-edi

Brian, David,

	I concur with Jeff.
I think that the BOV and FSV may be now expressed in some way by the TPA (am I right, Scott ?). But even if not, I do not see any added value in making a whole chapter on this. I mean, if some concepts are useful, let's use them without tracing their roots (or trace the roots as a footnote).
What I retained from that chapter is that the BOV and FSV is about the distinction between Bsuiness related and Technical related information. Am I wrong ?

/Stefano