Subject: RE: TA agenda Tokyo

Nagwa,

	May I submit, now that the TA is out on the web for review, the
individual members of the ebXML plenary and each of the project teams review
it, submit their comments so that we concentrate, in Tokyo, on ensuring that
the TA actually does describe the over all technical architecture for which
each of the project team documents support.

	We may find that the issues between the TA and the project teams are
very minor and can be corrected with little effort.

	Duane and the TA project team are only trying to ensure that the
final pieces to the puzzle actually fit together and are acceptable to the
ebXML members.

Respectfully,

Bob Cunningham
Military Traffic Management Command
Alexandria, VA.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagwa [mailto:nagwa.abdelghfour@sun.com]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2000 7:42 PM
To: Duane Nickull
Cc: Murray Maloney; ebxml-architecture@lists.ebxml.org; 'ebXML
Coordination'

Duane,

The TA document suppose be the (road map) to what is being develop in the
specs the working groups spend 12 month working on, the TA doc suppose to
define the interfaces and interactions between all the components, and if
these working group  are developing their spec according to the scope and
the functionality of exbxml requirements doc, and there are no overlaps or
problems with the integration between the components, they not suppose to
change just because the TA document has larger scope or different
functionality. I know it is not how it should be done, and the TA document
suppose to be the first document and provide the road map for other specs to
follow, but you know as every one else in ebxml know, it is too late for
that.

Nagwa