Subject: Glossary update

Folks
	Here is the updated version of the glossary. It contains some
changes made whilst in Tokyo and some further work Melanie has incorporated
from the CC group. I am still waiting on the info from TRP but hopefully our
liaison within this group can help.
	One of many outstanding terminology issues, but one of importance to
the TA group is that of partner/party. Some of us proposed using
'participant' instead whilst in Tokyo. I would appreciate some feedback on
this since it would not only be of help to our group but will also be of use
within the other teams. This is noted within the glossary ( in green within
notes on Trading Party ) so could our liaisons discuss this with their
respective teams.
	One other note, to comment on this please use the same procedure as
with the previous version.

Thanks

Colin

 <<ebxml_ta_glossary92.xls>>