ebxml-architecture message

Subject: Re: MetaModel description

When is your next conference call. I would like to be on it as I and others streneously object to
the inclusion of this material in any architecture document. It does not reflect the general
consenus of the BP team but rather the viewpoint of a few and has some grossly mis-stated concepts
regarding the metamodel.

Jim Clark

"agrangard@nycall.com" wrote:

> Attached you will find a contribution from Karsten Riemer describing the BP
> meta model. I suggest that we discuss it at the next conference call, so it
> would be good if Karsten or someone from that team could participate. I will
> send you the workplan including the dates for the conference calls as soon
> as I have them confirmed with Melanie.
> Regards
> Anders Grangard
> Edifrance
> Ingénieur - Consultant en Commerce électronique
> Tel: +33 (0)1 42 91 62 24
> http://www.edifrance.org
>                                        Name: MetamodelArchitectureChapter.zip
>    MetamodelArchitectureChapter.zip    Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
>                                    Encoding: base64
fn:James Clark