ebxml-architecture message

Subject: FW: comment on TA specification (From Marty Sachs)

I am forwarding this comments from Marty to the TA V1.0 document.

/Stefano

 -----Original Message-----
 From: Martin W Sachs [mailto:mwsachs@us.ibm.com]
 Sent: 21 January 2001 01:36
 To: Stefano POGLIANI
 Cc: Duane Nickull; knaujok@home.com; ebxml-tp@lists.ebxml.org;
 ebXML-Architecture List
 Subject: RE: comment on TA specification

 (As usual, someone please post to the TA list.)

 Stefano,

 Regarding the following, it is not in the appendix.  Line 49 is near the
 beginning of the TP chapter.

     Line 499:  This refers to "business service interface requirements".
     don't understand this term.  The CPP has no explicit requirements on
the
     BSI.  Its requirements all relate to the applicable standards such as
     business process, messaging service, and transport protocol. I
suggest
     changing the sentence to "...to express their minimum business
process,
     message-exchange, transport, and security requirements..."

      Marty I did not find this in the Appendix. Could you please be more
      precise in order to locate it ?

 Regards,
 Marty

 Martin W. Sachs