Subject: RE: ebXML TA spec v1.0 - LAST CALL for public comments

The TA spec is central to the entire ebXML effort. It is now out for
comment by the full ebXML community, yet it is quite possible that many
participants who are not on the TA list may not be aware of the approaching
comment deadline.

In the interest of encouraging wider review of (and comment on) this
important document, it would be useful if the message quoted below could be
forwarded to the general ebXML list.

Unfortunately, "mere mortals" such as myself cannot do this. (I tried, and
it bounced).

If it is agreed that this is an appropriate post for the general list,
could someone authorized to the general list please forward it while there
is still time before the comment period ends?