ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: Marketing Strategy Notes

Ed, et al.

Good job.  You have identified key audiences and tools for reaching these
audiences that we can exploit proactively  It will certainly help us focus
our efforts and help keep from getting distracted from our main goal.

I would add one other audience -- current ebXML participants -- who should
be our best ambassadors in their companies and industry organizations.  You
may have included this cohort by implication, but it does not hurt to say
it outright.

Best regards.

Alan Kotok
Director, Education and Information Resources
Data Interchange Standards Association
akotok@disa.org
+1 703-518-4174