ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: FAQ document review minutes

Alan,

The critical function of the ebXML registry and repository is to facilitate
identification of trading partner requirements and to link to other
registries and repositories where critical information can be obtained. This
capability is at the heart of enabling interoperability between disparate
industry vocabularies.

Rachel