ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Your article was great....why not post pointers on EDI-L and XMLEDIgroup?

Alan:

Your article "ebXML: Assembling the Rubik's Cube" at
http://www.xml.com/pub/2000/08/16/ebxml/index.html was great....why not
post pointers on EDI-L and XMLEDI group?

I liked your succinct explanations of core components and business
process choreographies.  You are truly a genius at explaining concepts
with a minimum of fuss -   I'm glad we have you on the Awareness team!
And your Rodney King quote - "Can't we all just get along?" - is
brilliant.  Of course, being oblivious as I am to politics, I would have
missed the Core Components-Business Process brouhaha without your story!

Was it purposeful to omit any mention of RosettaNet's supposed intention
to adopt ebXML's messaging framework? Apparently, the RNIF 2.0 will be
the last implementation framework for RosettaNet, after which they will
use ebXML TR&P.  Did I hear this right at the EConcert meeting in
Chicago, and subsequently at ebXML in San Jose?

Thanks again for your terrific work.

/S, a fan...

William J. Kammerer
FORESIGHT Corp.