ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: Urgent - Need review of presentation abstract by COB Monday

Simon,

I think "clicks and mortar" is too cutsey. I suggest the following:

"ebXML: The global standard framework for electronic business:

Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Nicholson [mailto:simonn@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2000 3:32 PM
To: tmcgrath@tedis.com.au; AlanKotok@cs.com;
ebxml-awareness@lists.ebxml.org

Thanks for your feedback, suggestions and editorial - it has strengthened
the abstract. I'm still scratching my head for a good, snappy title however
- I'm trying to avoid references to language - primarily because I feel
"language" is over used.
How about:
"The Foundation for Clicks and Mortar"

Simon