ebxml-awareness message

Subject: RE: Conference Call - Tuesday 18th October

Simon,

I will not be able to join the 10/17 conference call since I'll be
conducting a day-long e-business seminar that day.

Rachel

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Nicholson [mailto:simonn@eng.sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2000 6:39 PM
To: ebxml-awareness@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Conference Call - Tuesday 18th October

Our next call is scheduled at the usual time (11am PST) for 10/18/00.
For
those of you who may not have it the call in number is:
800 857 0378
pass code 74751.
I will not be able to attend this call, so it will be led by Michael
Weiner.
Topics for the agenda should include:

Updates on:
- the white paper development (Ed Julson)
- development of quality standards for ebXML Website (Michael Weiner)
- status of multi media presentation (Alex Piner)
- Media Tour (Carol)
Planning for Tokyo:
- we have been asked by Nick Kassem of the Proof of Concept team to
provide
marketing support for the meeting.  This includes activities prior to
the
meeting itself, and the development of a one page brief capturing the
key
messages from the event (I have discussed this with Nick and agreed it
should be consistent with our key ebXML messages).
- we also need to provide support to the TRP Group.

At our last meeting I was working under the impression that we
(Marketing)
were to be responsible for the QTO (bootcamp) meeting at the start of
the
Tokyo event.  I have been informed by Klaus that the Steering
Committee
have decided not to hold a QTO meeting in Tokyo, therefore this action
is
closed.

Regards,
Simon