ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Reminder: ebXML Mktg Call tomorrow

Hi folks,

We have our regularly scheduled weekly call tomorrow at 11:00am Pacific
Time.  Dial in details are below:

Toll free - 1-800 857 0378
Int'l - 1-712-271-0403
Passcode = 74751

Topics for discussion include: (see Simon's note of 10/12/00)

Updates on:
- the white paper development (Ed Julson)
- development of quality standards for ebXML Website (Michael Weiner)
- status of multi media presentation (Alex Piner)
- Media Tour (Carol)
Planning for Tokyo:
- we have been asked by Nick Kassem of the Proof of Concept team to provide
marketing support for the meeting.  This includes activities prior to the
meeting itself, and the development of a one page brief capturing the key
messages from the event (I have discussed this with Nick and agreed it
should be consistent with our key ebXML messages).
- we also need to provide support to the TRP Group.

Regards,

Michael

IBM Corporation - mweiner@us.ibm.com
www.ibm.com/xml