ebxml-awareness message

Subject: Re: [Fwd: New ebXML CC Web Site]

You don't need a written policy to know that it's not O.K. to substitute your
own custom webpages for the "official" site pages.

My understanding is that the working groups are responsible for their own
content, but obviously we need a single look and feel for the overall ebXML
site.

I do have to agree with you that the question of website maintenance and content
ownership have never been cleanly defined. It seems that's a fallout of having a
volunteer organization and no real webmaster; at least not in the way that I'm
used to seeing it work.

Ed

<mailto:ebxml-awareness-request@lists.ebxml.org?body=help>

> if you are looking for them...
>
> this is an example of why we need policies and procedures with the ebXML
> website.
>

> --
> regards
> tim mcgrath
> TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
> phone: +618 93352228  fax: +618 93352142

Ed Julson			Sun Microsystems
XML Marketing			901 San Antonio Rd.
XML Technology Center		MS UMPK16-201
				Palo Alto, CA 94303