ebxml-awareness message

Subject: [Fwd: New ebXML CC Web Site]

if you are looking for them...

this is an example of why we need policies and procedures with the ebXML
website.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Dear all, the new web site can be found at
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/core_components/core_components.htm
<http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/core_components/core_components.htm> .

Hopefully you will find it easier on the eye and and far more informative. I
have tried to include all documents that I had, but if you think there are
docs additional documents send them to me and I will put them on the site.

Kind regards

James Whittle
E Business standards executive

Tel. No. 44 (0)20 7655 9022
Fax No. 44 (0)20 7681 2278

10 Maltravers Street, LONDON, WC2R 3BX.
www Address: www.e-centre.org.uk <http://www.e-centre.org.uk>
e-mail james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk <mailto:james.whittle@e-centre.org.uk>

Best business practice in a digital age.

Disclaimer Notice

The above information is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any
use (including retransmission or copying) of this information by person(s)
or entity other than the intended recipient is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
are not the intended recipient of this transmission, please would you
contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. The sender is
not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this communication as it
has been transmitted over a public network. Any views or opinions are solely
those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of e centreUK.
All third party rights are duly acknowledged. e centreUK  is the trade name
of the Association for Standards and Practices in Electronic Trade - EAN UK
Limited, and is registered in the United Kingdom (Registration Number
1256140).

© 2000 All Rights Reserved

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim