Subject: FW: REA

Following up on today's conference call, this is a repeat
of a message suggesting that the REA be added to the
list of metamodels under review.

The reason for suggesting REA is that it is a minimal model,
unlike many of the others on the list.  It is not the answer
to all questions, but because it is minimal, it would be
a good set of objects to collect other metamodels around.