Subject: Re: 14 Feb. Conference Call

Business Process Team:
I have spent the last hour trying to send a 13 attachment email to our group and am unable to send the message-frustrating.  So I will try and send a few attachments at a time and see if you receive them.
Marcia

Business Process Team

As we discussed in our call on 7 Feb., the main item on the agenda of the 14
Feb. call (12:00 p.m. US Eastern Time) will be to review the Orlando meeting
report.  Also, there has been lively discussion on Business Process that may
carry over to our call.  (We only have an hour!)  To access the call, please
dial +1 732 336-6000, followed by a PIN of 8327# at the prompt.

Attached is a meeting report from ebXML Chair Klaus-Dieter Naujok and the BP
project team presentation given at the closing plenary.

Best Regards,

Paul Levine
(See attached file: ebxml report orlando.html)(See attached file: ebxml Business
Process PT.ppt)

Requirements and Deliverables.doc

tmwg-vienna.ppt

ebXML and BPM Vision.....ppt