Subject: Re: 13 Mar. Conf Call followup: BP definition

Dear Hata,

Thank you for your interest in ebXML.  You are welcome to attend the Brussels
meeting.  See the Criteria for Membership from the ebXML Terms of Reference.
Also, as we discussed in our conference call this week, a person is considered
to be a member if they actively participate on conference calls and/or
participate in ebXML face-to-face meetings.

Regards,

Paul Levine

Criteria for Membership

The ebXML initiative shall comprise of a group of experts with broad-based
knowledge of existing techniques and technological developments within
EDI/EC/EB, XML, and their related standards.  Membership in the ebXML initiative
is open to any group or organization that is engaged in developing solutions for
the utilization of XML in EDI, EC and EB.  Each group or organization may
designate one or more experts to the ebXMl initiative.  Experts are expected to
contribute to the work based solely on their expertise.  The ebXML initiative is
not a commercial undertaking.
---------------------- Forwarded by Paul R. Levine/Telcordia on 03/14/2000 11:48

Keisuke HATA <hata.keisuke@lab.ntt.co.jp> on 03/14/2000 04:15:04 AM