Subject: meta model v.1.0

Hi,
here is the version of the business process meta model that we anticipate
including in the first submission that Marcia is putting together. Attached is
the .mdl file.

This version includes the REA related changes that I sent out last week-end,
and inclusion of the EDOC approach to business process definition
re-usability. (This is the StepDefinition class), and a re-introduction of the
InformationExchange class, which I realized we needed when I was mapping to
examples.

In addition I have added names and cardinality to associations where they were
missing.

I call this version 1.0. and we will track version numbers forward from here.

I have sent Marcia a .doc version of this, so look for her publication within
the next couple of days if you dont read .mdl files.

-karsten

Rose.ModelPicture